COVID-19 is an illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s triggered by a virus called coronavirus.
Well-known racehorse owner Nick Bradley spoke to us about the terrifying epidemic presently swooping the complete world. He emphasized; “The Corona Virus is our World War; it’s been on the horizon for a while. I’ve spent the last four days advising clients, family, friends and people in the industry about what is coming whilst learning from the Virus first-hand. I’ve seen two attitudes from people, understand and prepare for its arrival or stick their head in the sand and hope it misses them”
Bradley then added; “This deadly Virus doesn’t care about family bonds or compassion it jumps from person to person, surface to person or person to surface. I am are in a fortunate position, big house, 4 bathrooms, stocked up with supplies a month ago although I still am taken nothing to chance, my family are all currently in isolation for safety”.
In concluding Bradley’s thoughts, he emphasized; I read an article online and it entirely changed my mind-set on everything; https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMc2005073?articleTools=true
Simple procedures like washing your hands frequently with soap and water can help stop viruses like coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading further.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean