Have you ever wondered what it’s like to own a racehorse? Now you can with the affordable Royal Racing Club.
Royal racing club is more than a Racing Syndicate. We show our members a great time and give them the full experience of being a racehorse owner for a fraction of the cost of traditional ownership models
Horse racing is a wonderful, thrilling sport, and everyone should have the opportunity to join in and experience the adrenaline rush, that comes with watching your horse winning.
Want to join and become a member? Click here
Astoundingly, Royal Racing Club offers you the chance to experience ownership of 5 well-bred, highly promising horses for a fraction of the cost of traditional ownership models. Their membership packages gives you access to all 5 horses, increasing your chances of getting into the winner’s enclosure fivefold!
Be part of the horse’s journey as they set off on their racing career. Visit them at the stables, keep up to date with their progress via our private members area, where you can view trainer’s reports, video workouts and much more. Go racing and watch all the hard work come to fruition! Get amongst the winners with Royal Racing Club:
The benefits of joining Royal Racing Club:
- Access to 5 exciting racehorses
- % share of horse’s prize money
- Tickets to the Races
- Stable visits
- Regular updates via the private members area
- Video workouts
- Weekly tips from our exclusive tipster
- Chance to name a racehorse
- Official Royal Racing Club Jacket / Hat
- Organised trips / social outings
Frequently asked questions:
- What’s the difference between a racing club and a syndicate? In a syndicate you purchase equity in a horse and are a co-owner. Membership of a club allows you to experience ownership without being responsible for all the costs of purchasing a horse, vet bills etc.
- Will there be additional costs on top of my membership fee? No. in all circumstances your fees will be all you have to pay.
- Can I leave the club whenever I want? Yes, you are free to leave at any time, please notify us in writing stating the date you wish your membership to cease. You will still be eligible for any prize money earned during your period of membership.
- When do I receive my share of Prize money? Our accounts are settled at the end of each calendar year.
- Can I bring family and friends along to organised events? Yes, we encourage our members to bring along family and friends. Please advise us of numbers in advance.
Got more questions?
- Phone: (01)5461145
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org